July 19, 2010

Twenty-Four.


I’m not sure if there’s an age you should ‘have your crap together’ but I feel like 24 might be it and in that case I have until August 5th. Except, I don’t have mine together and don’t think I’ll ever feel like I really do- which is okay. It’s one of those things you think when you’re younger, but as you age you realize that’s not the case. In fact, maybe the birthday you wake up thinking you do ‘have it together’ is the when you should start to worry…

Support raising is going well- I am about half way and have a month to be fully supported, I am constantly reminding myself to trust God. Everyone has asked me about support so I thought I should post it on here. God continues to provide for me through all this. As Jarrett Stevens said last Sunday at Summit- I am “very aware of my dependency on God”. This is the first time I have ever spent money without any income coming in- slightly stressful but more weird than anything. God’s given me a lot of peace about it. People’s generosity continues to amaze me. God is using friends, family, people I hardly know and then blessing them for it, it’s really fun to watch.

The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it. 1 Thessalonians 5:24

I hope yall know how much I appreciate you loving, encouraging and financially supporting me in this adventure. I START ON AUGUST 11TH- I’m pumped! In the mean time I have to follow up with people, finish sending the last of my letters, find a house to move into, house/horse/dog/cat/fish/baby sit, move into the house and live life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment