June 6, 2010

Sunflower Seeds and Beef Jerky.



Today I leave for a road trip to Canada and back. I had to find my passport today, it's weird I am driving somewhere I will need my passport. I will get back into town sometime around July 1st. I will be stopping numerous places to see friends along the way- CAN'T WAIT! Here is my itinerary if you are interested:

St. Augustine, Florida
Greenville, South Carolina
Asheville, North Carolina
Muncie, Indiana
Pit Stop in Chicago to drop off car
Lake of the Woods, Canada
Duluth, Minnesota- Fly to Chicago to get car
A few days of limbo
Jackson, Mississippi
Jacksonville?, Florida
HOME

If you have any thoughts on where I should stop to eat (I will need to re-fuel on something besides the mass amounts of sun flower seeds and beef jerky I'll be intaking while driving) or helpful advice please let me know!

NOTE: I will be on an island with no electricity (yes, this means no internet and NO iPhone- the horror) for ten days in Canada. The 14th- 24th, so if you need me.... then I will talk to you on the 24th. Perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You are so brave! :) I'm excited for you and I can't wait to hear about your adventures! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so steller! Have so much fun...

    ReplyDelete